Beaconfield Bed & Breakfast
"We hit the jackpot with Beaconfield B&B...spectacular hosts...wonderful breakfast...beautiful views...among the very best inns we have stayed in anywhere in the world." (Maryland, USA)
Beaconfield B&B is an architect-designed home, set on a one acre boutique pinot noir vineyard in Wanaka, New Zealand, with breathtaking, uninterrupted lake and mountain views.The setting is whisper quiet, with our guest rooms set in a private wing of the house, and yet we’re just a four minute drive from the centre of Wanaka and the doorway to the Central Otago region.
We invite you to enjoy our Kiwi hospitality and local knowledge. Our guest accomodation features luxury en suite bathrooms and French doors which open to a warm, private veranda with stunning views of the lake and mountain range.
Share our interests of food, wine, music, local art, antiques, travel and sports and indulge in a breakfast inspired by the local region.
Beaconfield Bed and Breakfast:
- Whisper quiet location, just four minutes from central Wanaka
- Unparalleled mountain and lake views from private bedrooms
- Private verandas with antique French outdoor furniture to take in the view
- Access to broadband internet, video library and cinematic movies
- Fishing, hiking, climbing, walking, wine tasting, dining, museum attractions all nearby
- Gourmet breakfast served, with home-baked morning and afternoon tea provided
- Fantastic location from which to base your South Island exploration